CAMPAMENTO DE PORTUGAL
Campamento de Portugal
El objetivo principal del campamento de fútbol es brindar una experiencia segura, divertida y sorprendente en general para cada atleta que se une al programa. Erin Mills Soccer Club se ha asociado con Future Soccer y SoccerSoul, empresas que tienen asociaciones con muchos de los principales clubes de fútbol profesional de Portugal: FC Porto, SL Benfica, CD Feirense, FC Famalicão y Leixões SC, por nombrar algunos.
Habrá cuatro partidos amistosos con cuatro de estos equipos (de igual edad o grupo de edad razonablemente cercano) donde los jugadores jugarán en los campos de entrenamiento de los clubes profesionales contra ellos. Los partidos amistosos contra equipos como estos no solo son excelentes experiencias de desarrollo para los jugadores, sino también increíbles oportunidades de exhibición. Estos clubes de fútbol profesional son muy competitivos y juegan en las competiciones juveniles internacionales más prestigiosas del mundo.
Los participantes del campamento pasarán 7 días en Portugal en el Hotel HF Tuela, un hotel muy bien ubicado en la ciudad de Oporto. El hotel ofrece seguridad, habitaciones cómodas y limpias y un comedor común.
El programa Portugal Camp va más allá del alcance de enfrentarse simplemente a clubes de fútbol profesionales de primer nivel; incluye visitas y eventos para maximizar el entretenimiento de los jugadores. Los jugadores visitarán los famosos cinco puentes de la Ribeira de Porto, un partido de fútbol en directo, Porto Central Park, Crystal Palace, la ciudad de Braga, Bom Jesus De Braga, Castillo de Guimaraes, Jardines de Serralves, un día de Padbol (un divertido deporte que es bien conocido en Europa), así como el centro de Oporto y los centros comerciales circundantes. Las visitas previstas darán a los jugadores la oportunidad de aprender más sobre Portugal y la cultura portuguesa.
Si un equipo está registrado junto, su entrenador también lo acompañará en el viaje y lo ayudará en el entrenamiento y desarrollo.
¿Listo para vivir una experiencia única en la vida?
Estén atentos para nuestro próximo campamento
All You Need to Know
Included in the Portugal Camp
- Airfare round-trip (Toronto – Porto) (Porto – Toronto)
- Ground Transportation (Airport – Hotel, Hotel – Games & Events, Hotel – Airport)
- Events / Entertainment (Live Soccer Match and City Tours)
- Accommodation (Hotel)
- Food and Beverage (ALL INCLUSIVE)
- Four friendly matches against professional soccer club’s youth teams
- Video / Photos (Covering all training sessions, events, and all matches)
Erin Mills SC partnered with Future Soccer and SoccerSoul in order to provide the best experience for international players within Europe.
Future Soccer Inc. is a sport management organization that offers a full-service platform to clubs, players, coaches, scouts, and managers. They specialize in representation, video editing, camps, and clinics. Their goal is to consistently exceed the expectations of their clients. They strive to provide the most incredible opportunities to each of their clients, providing them with exposure and opportunities across the globe.
SoccerSoul is an agency that specializes in career management for top level soccer players. SoccerSoul strongly supports all the athletes and coaches that they represent, satisfying them to the fullest. The secret to their success, is their passion and joy they put into everything they do. From identifying talented athletes, to placing them in professional clubs, SoccerSoul presents the best solution for each athlete to achieve their goals the most effective way.
Flight and Ground Transportation
One of the many great advantages of our program is that we can include round-trip airfare in the final price. In most cases, other sporting events companies do not include airfare in their price at all, and it is the responsibility of the participants or their soccer clubs to look for tickets and book them on their own. This provides a major convenience to clubs, participants, and their families.
Participants will leave the Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ), and will arrive at the
O Porto Airport (OPO) in Portugal. There will be one program coordinator at Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) to gather all participants, organize everything, and accompany them to Portugal.
Registrants have the option of booking their own flights, but will be responsible for their own traveling if that is the case. Flight arrival times in Portugal must be made known to Future Soccer prior to the Portugal Camp in order to accommodate athletes with ground transportation.
There will be a bus or vans upon the athletes’ arrival in Portugal. The bus / vans will transport players from the Airport to the HF Tuela Hotel, and will also be the vehicle of transportation for sight-seeing events and friendly matches.
Events and Entertainment
During their free time, players will have additional activities planned. They will expereince a love soccer match, (Liga NOS -- Portugal First Division), visit the famous five bridges at the Ribeira of Porto, Porto Central Park, Crystal Palace, the city of Braga, Bom Jesus De Braga, Guimaraes Castle, Serralves Gardens, a day of Padbol (a fun sport that is well known in Europe), as well as downtown Porto, and malls.
The fun however is not just limited to the athletes! Accompanying parents will have a different itinerary planned. Besides going to the same places as the players, there will be additional attractions, not limited to: famous Porto wine tasting, caves of Porto, Foz do Porto, Dona Elvira restaurant (prestigious restaurant in Braga). On the last full day in Portugal parents will have a free day to enjoy the city of Porto and its beautiful surroundings.
- HF Teula Porto Hotel is well known for accommodating the Portuguese National Youth Team when playing as guests in Porto.
Both double and triple rooms include: air conditioning, refrigeration, comfortable beds, bathroom, television with cable, desk and WIFI.
Players will have a daily buffet-style breakfast at the hotel
The hotel is located in a strategic part of Porto; it is right beside the Bom Sucesso’s Market, and located just off of the main highway of the city, making it easy to travel.
Food / Meals
- Food and beverages are ALL INCLUSIVE FOR PLAYERS. Players will be provided with three meals per day – breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- A buffet-style breakfast will be provided at the hotel
- Lunch and dinner will be provided by restaurants that we have partnered with, and / or mall food courts.
- These restaurants include:
- Galispo Restaurant
- Cantinho dos Bragança
- Pizzaria Antonio Mezerro
- Leitão do Zé
- Dona Elivira
- Capa Negra – Francesinhas
- Mr. Binho – Sushi
- Marisqeira o Rijo
- O Robalo
- L’ Kodac A Tasca do Zé
- These restaurants include:
- FOR PARENTS, the food will be paid for at their own expense. Portugal is very famous for its gastronomy, and we aim to provide the best experience for the accompanying parents.
Future Soccer and SoccerSoul have many professional Portuguese soccer clubs as partners. Depending on scheduling and availability, they could provide friendly matches against four of these teams:
Boa Vista FC
Rio Ave FC
Videos / Photos
- All friendly matches will be videotaped by a professional video-media company.
- Photos & videos will also be taken during the entire program and will be uploaded to our social media and website gallery (with consent).
- Aside from the photos and videos allowing players to look back and remember their wonderful experience in Portugal, they are also very useful for scholarship & professional showcase opportunities.
Have access to invaluable showcasing opportunities with the top professional soccer clubs in Portugal
Gain international soccer experience
Develop new soccer skills and progress old ones
Learn different styles of play
Get to know other participants and match opponents
Play at the most developed training grounds in Portugal against top professional clubs’ youth academies
Receive footage of the Portugal Camp with all games recorded (individual highlight reels are available at extra cost).
Build stronger team chemistry by the end of this amazing experience
Gain a new eye-opening perspective on soccer and life
Visit a beautiful country such as Portugal
Learn a new culture and way of life
Learn valuable life lessons and skills related to independence, teamwork, motivation, discipline, and passion
Registration & Cost
- Fill out and complete the Future Soccer Portugal Camp Registration Form
- Submit the non-refundable deposit to Erin Mills Soccer Club
- The remaining balance must be paid in full by the deadline date
- Full Payment Deadline: TBD. Depending on program’s start date
- We strongly encourage early applications to ensure availability
Program Cost and Dates
- Dates: Depends on desired period requested by each team
- Cost: Depends on number of players, services included, and number of parents
- Cost: With Airfare: Rates vary, contact Erin Mills Soccer Club or Future Soccer for more information
- Extra money for additional meals, souvenirs, and spending money is recommended
Upon receipt of your application and deposit, we will confirm your acceptance into the program.
All applicants must also be sure to have a current passport. Non-Canadian citizens with residency in Canada must also have a current passport. Passports must have a minimum of six months prior to expiration.
Porto & Region
Porto is the second largest city in Portugal, and is located along the beautiful Douro River. This bright and vibrant city is quickly becoming one of Western Europe’s most sought-after tourist destinations. Porto maintains its rich history, while also offering a new exciting nightlife. The friendly culture and cobbled-street charm, along with the ancient architecture will be sure to inspire any visitors. There is much to see and experience when visiting the diverse and exciting city of Porto, Portugal!